Brunch at Bishop’s: Gourmet Food Truck Fare
Every Sunday beginning August 31st till September 28, The Piazza at Bishop’s Landing is hosting Brunch at Bishop’s from 11:00am – 3:00pm, serving up gourmet food truck fare at 1475 Lower Water Street.
In partnership with the Food Truck Association of Nova Scotia, Waterfront Development and Haligonia.ca, the food truck lineup for Brunch at Bishop’s is as follows:
- August 31st – Poppa Smokes & Food Wolf
- September 7th – Cheese Gypsy & Halifax Press (Cheese Off!)
- September 14th – Gecko Bus & Cheese Gypsy
- September 21st – Tin Pan Alley & Halifax Press
- September 28th – FoodStruck, Airstream Cafe, Poppa Smokes & Halifax Press
Join us for delicious food, shopping at our fabulous independent boutiques, and lots of fun! Use the hashtag #BrunchAtBishops to get in on the conversation on Twitter and Instagram.
You can also find food trucks near you using the Street Food Halifax app.