November marks another month of fabulous fall wine tastings at Bishop’s Cellar! Every Saturday this month, join them from 11:00am – 1:00pm for a FREE tasting.
These free tastings are a great opportunity to try something new and perhaps even discover some favourites. Stroll down the boardwalk after your morning trip to the Halifax Seaport Market, and when you’re finished, browse our other locally-owned, independent shops and boutiques for a fantastic Saturday experience!
The FREE Bishop’s Cellar wine tasting lineups are as follows:
- November 2nd — France Favorites — Sirus Bordeaux Blanc, Puy de Dome Pinot Noir & Domaine Vincent Morey Santenay
- November 9th — Awesome Aussies — Peter Lehman Barossa Cabernet Sauvignon, Peter Lehman Barossa Semillon & Two Hands Bella’s Garden Shiraz
- November 16th — Sipping on Spanish — Spanish Sons Tempranillo, Promesa Crianza & Elix Priorat
- November 23th — New Zealand Gems — Spy Valley Rielsing, Spy Valley Pinot Noir & Felton Road Bannockburn Pinot Noir
- November 30th — Savour South America — William Cole Carmenere, William Cole Sauvignon Blanc & A Lisa Malbec
Get the latest scoop on great wine events around Halifax and all of Bishop’s Cellar’s in-store tastings here.