On Saturday, October 5th, Halifax will be ring in the autumn season by celebrating City Harvest!
As home to many local, independent businesses, the Piazza at Bishop’s Landing is pleased to sponsor the event again this year. Many of our merchants have exciting promotions up their sleeves for you to take advantage of this year, including:
- Bedazzled – Trunk show featuring Wendy Jack of The Neck’s Best Thing and TAX FREE
- Bishop’s Cellar – A celebration of farm wineries and local wine
- Hamachi Steakhouse – Back Door Takeout: $10 Sumo Burger with handcut fries
- Maples Gallery – Artist paintings, demos and samples; 10% off with donation to Parker St.; chances to win a Maples gift basket
- Rum Runners Rum Cake Factory – 25% off clothing and glassware with Feed NS donation
- Sugah! – $2 hand-paddled ice cream and chocolate making demos 11am – 2pm
- The Unicorn – TAX FREE on ladies’ footwear
You’ll also be able to enter your email in-store at participating merchants for a chance to win one of three $100 gift certificates redeemable anywhere at the Piazza at Bishop’s Landing.
Make us a must-stop destination during your City Harvest adventures and be sure to check out the other great happenings along the Waterfront, including live music and Atlantic Canada’s first Food Truck Rally taking place right next door to Bishop’s Landing at Sands at Salter. Get the details from Waterfront Development.